Whenever the speed of our PC goes slow and its speed goes down at that time we require a PC optimization software or tool to make it better. Although there are many software available in the market to clean the junk and make the speed of your system faster it is difficult to choose the best among them because some of the software can harm your privacy and take all your private information. Apart from the privacy stuff, we must also consider that is the PC optimization software safe or not? So we must be careful before selecting the PC optimization tool.
One of the best options of the PC Optimizer tool is Ashampoo WinOptimizer. It is a great system optimization tool that contains several advanced tools. Apart from system optimization it also has features like duplicate file finder and task scheduler. We all require a system optimization tool to clean the access stuff and junk from the PC. With the help of Ashampoo WinOptimizer, we can enhance the speed of our computer and boost its performance.
One question will arise that is Ashampoo WinOptimizer safe so without any doubt, you can trust the WinOptimizer as it doesn’t harm your privacy and is totally safe. But just saying doesn’t help you in knowing the actual benefits of Ashampoo WinOptimzer so before choosing any PC Optimization software we must see its review. This article would be useful for you if you are in seek of the best system optimization tool as it includes the review of one of the finest PC Optimization software.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Review
Ashampoo WinOptimzer is one of the topmost PC optimization tools in the market that you can trust. Through this software, you can remove the unwanted files and junk of your system and fix registry issues also it helps in boosting the speed of computer performance. Also, Ashampoo WinOptimizer is safe to use as it protects your privacy.
Its review consists of all the information which may arise in the user’s mind when they up to purchase the software. Some of the common queries related to purchasing Ashampoo WinOptimizer are its pricing plans, features, specifications, pros and cons, etc. In this Ashampoo WinOptimizer review, we will discuss all these points one by one.
System requirements and specifications of Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Some of the basic requirements of Ashampoo WinOptimizer that must be fulfilled to use on any Windows devices are as follows:
|Windows 7, 8, 10
|Editor in Chief
|Intel and AMD
|Hard Disk Drive
|74 MB (Approx.)
Features of Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Ashampoo WinOPtimizer is a PC Optimization tool with the latest and advanced features. Some of the features are shortcut cleaner, file recovery, disk optimizer, disk eraser, manage user permission and other privacy protection and optimization associated features. But if we discuss all the features of Ashampoo WinOptimizer then the article would get boring and long. So, here we will discuss all the key features one by one.
- Backup Manager – Backup Manager is one of the excellent features in Ashampoo WinOptimizer. Being a human we made mistake so when we perform any change or clean any file by mistake by using Ashampoo WinOptimizer we can restore it easily through the backup manager. So, we need not worry if mistakenly deleted any file or registry key.
- Game Amplifier, Live tuner – It also has features for game booster and live tuner. The game booster eliminates all the unwanted background services and helps in fast game loading and extra FPS. Live tuner feature boost the speed of application startup, activates or deactivates services by priority.
- Disk optimization, file recovery and advanced features – Ashampoo WinOptimizer contains a great set of features and loaded with advanced features like disk optimization, file recovery and other advanced features.
- Privacy and security – It is a great PC optimization software for privacy and security as it contains great privacy and security features. But it doesn’t have an antivirus feature. Through this, you can enable or disable Microsoft elementary reports, remote access to your PC, WiFi Sense, and many more.
Apart from this, it also allows you to disable location, camera, microphone, calendar, etc. Also for protecting your privacy you can disable Cortana, sync and many other things.
- Automatic/manual cleaner, Scheduler Clean and Optimization – The main motive of all the PC optimization tool is to clean the junk and unwanted files from the system and boost the speed. Ashampoo WinOptimzer is the master in doing that it can effectively clean the junk and improve the computer’s speed. It allows removing the junk by manual scan by choosing the particular file you want to clean. Or you can use the feature to automatically clean the files and other stuff. It also has the feature of scheduled cleaning and optimization.
- Service and system performance mixers – When your system starts working slow then you must consider cleaning the junk first to boost the speed. But sometimes cleaning the junk doesn’t help you boost the speed. And it becomes difficult to understand the problem of slow speed. But with Ashampoo WinOptimizer it is no longer a problem as it has features that can easily find all the components through the speed can improve. Also, you can customize the task automatically by using the maintenance plan.
Pros and Cons of Ashampoo WinOptimizer
- It has exceptional control over Windows 10 privacy
- It automatically boosts and scan
- Provides free trial
- It consists of features like file recovery, disk optimization, etc.
- Game booster, live tuner
- One-click optimization
- 30-days trial
- Easy to user-interface
- It is not free you need to purchase the license
- Inactive user interface
Ashampoo WinOptimizer offers two different versions:
- WinOptimzer Free
- WinOptimizer 18
WinOptimzer 18 is available for 10 days free trial with all its features but it is required to enter your email address for license activation and you can extend the free trial for 30 days. But in the free version, there is a shortage of key features like Drive Cleaner and Registry Cleaner. If you want to purchase it then you have to pay $29.99 for up to 10 devices which is really good at the decent pricing plan. And if you purchase multiple licenses then you can get a discount for it.
Installation process of Ashampoo WinOptimizer
It is quite easy to install the Ashampoo WinOptimizer you here is the process to install it.
Firstly, you need to download Ashampoo WinOptimizer software and install it. Then launch the software now you need to click on yes in the User Account Control window each time. When you open the Ashampoo WinOptimzer window you will see system analysis and performance improvement features. You can choose between system analysis or all modules in the options. You will face some trouble or slower experience if you click on the clean button at the left sidebar. But it is easy to clean all the junks, invalid shortcuts, registry entries, etc. to enhance the speed of your system. You can enable and disable startup items. It provides you with great experience as a PC optimization software.
User Interface of Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is suitable PC optimization software for both beginners and advanced users. It has a user-friendly interface and easy to use optimization tool. But it is slightly different from other System optimization tools. Like it doesn’t have a big scan button but it has features to scan particular areas of your system. You can easily get them on the home screen. But if you want the scan button it is available at the left sidebar as ‘clean’. It also provides you with options to choose between dark and normal mode. All the features are easily visible and you can use them according to your need.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer Review: Final judgement
From the above review article, you have driven some of your own conclusion about Ashampoo WinOptimizer. But if you want to take my suggestion then I will suggest that before purchasing the license of the software you must go for the free trial version. Firstly use all its features, understand the necessities of Ashampoo WinOptimizer for your system and look out for all the advanced tools and then make your final decision. I Hope the Ashampoo WinOptimizer review article would be helpful for you to choose the best PC optimization software for your computer.