Borderlands 3 is the most popular action role-playing game which provides the single-person shooting feature inside the gaming environment.
What is borderland 3?
This game is widely popular around the world with various age-based users. But users are experiencing the Borderlands 3 crashing on windows. One of the major causes behind the crashing of third-party software is higher CPU Usage and Memory Consumption by software at a startup time.
So you need to fix this issue otherwise sometimes you have to face some serious damage to your pc like a dead blue screen or any other errors.
5 Ways to Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing On Windows
Here are some various ways to fix borderland 3 crashing on windows error.
Solution-1: Run Launcher file as an Administrator
Sometimes your third-party software can’t get into the system properly due to user permissions and all file privileges issues. So you need to run your Epic game file as an administrator on your pc using the below steps:
- First You need to Right-click on the Launcher file on your Desktop.
- Select Properties from the Options menu.
- Now find the Run Program as an Administrator.
- Click Apply and OK to Save the Changes.
Now launch your Epic Games again to check if it’s working fine or not.
Solution-2: File Verification
If you are trying to get the premium version of the game from the pirated websites and after downloading the game files if you don’t receive the proper files from other sources then you will have to face serious trouble. Because some files have the corrupted data or file extensions or sometimes your pc is got infected with the malware.
So Kindly refer to the official websites and also you have to apply file verification on the Files using the following steps:
- Run the Launcher File of Epic Games.
- Go to Library and Select the game borderlands 3.
- Click on the Settings from the upper right corner.
- After that click on the verify to start verifying game files Automatically.
- Then your issue has been resolved.
Solution-3: Modify Graphics card Settings
If you are facing the borderlands 3 crashing in windows then you have to modify your PC’s graphics settings with lower configuration because some utilities are not suitable for your current configuration that’s why you have to maintain your graphics card settings properly.
Kindly apply the various changes in the graphics card using the following steps which are listed below:
- First, you need to stop using Full-Screen Optimization.
- Turning off the Vertical Sync.
- Maintain FPS Rate as per the Desktop Refresh Rate.
Solution-4: Update your Drivers
If the above solutions are not worked on your system then you can try this solution to update your device driver or you can directly update the Graphics card drivers using the device manager. Because every system or Application requires different drivers utilities and graphics card configuration. So you need to frequently update your device drivers to prevent this kind of error in the future.
- Open Run in your computer using the Windows + R.
- Type the following command into your Run Panel “devmgmt.msc”
- In the Device, Manager Window finds the Graphics Card in Display Adapter.
- Right-click on the Display Adapter and go to Update Drivers.
It will automatically search your drivers from the internet and update them for you after that restart your computer and check if your error is resolved or not.
Solution-5: Using the Clean boot
If your borderlands 3 keep crashing on startup or borderlands stop working then you have to apply the clean boot strategy to fix this issue using the following steps:
- Open Run in your computer using the Windows + R.
- Type the following command into your Run Panel “msconfig”
- In Services Tab Check on the Hide all Microsoft Processes and Disable All.
- Now go to Startup Tab and Disable all the Tasks.
- After that Go to System Configuration and Click OK to Save.
- Now Restart Your Computer.
If you like action, adventure, gun games, RPGs, or just fun to play, then Borderlands 3 might be the right game for you. This fun action-packed video game is the follow up to Gearbox Software’s successful release of the successful Gearbox game, Gear pack, several years ago. The premise of the game is similar to the old story of the biologist who left his home and went into the jungle to find the origins of the monster called Xenos. For this modern-day gamer, it is sure to be one interesting game, especially if you have an adventurous side or love a challenge.
In this game, the player takes on the role of a PTSD war veteran who returns home after a long time away. He soon realizes that he has a lot of issues to deal with when returning home, much more so since he is the only person in town who survived a massacre. As his problems begin to mount, he becomes convinced that only his friends and a group of other survivors can help him. To add to this, each of these groups he joins has its own mission to complete and challenges to face. The player himself has to make a choice regarding which group to join before moving on to the next quest.
The storyline of the game will keep you on your toes from start to finish. There is never a dull moment and everything starts to click into place before your eyes. The game is full of adventure, mystery, conflict and of course, excitement as each scene unfolds before your very eyes. This first-person shooter game is pure action and it really is an amazing thing to experience. If you like gunfights or like a good mystery why not play Borderlands 3?