If you are fond of the game, then you must be aware of the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10. This is an awesome tool that increases your gaming experience with lots of features. But sometimes, the Xbox one controller driver stops working. In such conditions, you don’t need to panic because it may be due to some minor technical issue. Usually, the window of the system automatically updates the driver but sometimes it fails to do the same thing. So, you can resolve this issue by simply updating the Xbox one controller driver for Windows 10.
There may be some other issue such as drivers isn’t installed properly. In this article, we will provide you some effective and mostly used method by users to solve the issue of the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 such as the:-
How to Update Xbox One Controller Drivers For Windows 10
- Update Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 by using device manager
- Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 by using driver booster software
1. Through Device manager
It is one of the common and easiest methods used to update the driver. Generally, this method is used when windows fail to update the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 automatically then you need to update it through the device manager. You should follow these steps as given below: –
- Press the window and R keys simultaneously through the keyboard. It will start the run box.
- In the run box, type devmgmt.msc. After that, click on the enter button. You will see the following thing on your screen:
- After opening it, you will saw many sections, select option “Microsoft Xbox one controller” among them.
- In the Microsoft Xbox one controller, you will see the update driver option by right click.
- Now, choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” to install a new driver for your device.
We are hoping that this method helps you and your Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 is now working properly but still, you’re facing the same issue then there is another method that you should try and it will 100% work
2. Update Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 via driver booster software
The driver booster can be considered as one of the best driver updater software for your system because it permits you to update as well as to detect the old version of a driver. One of the main features of the driver booster software is that it increases drastically the scanning speed of the device so that you can save your precious time. Let’s see how to update the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 by using this amazing software.
- Firstly, you just need to download the driver booster tool in your system.
- On opening the driver booster there will be an option of scan which helps you to find out the outdated drivers such as the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 in your computer.
- There will be a list in which you have to select Microsoft Xbox one controller and choose the update option.
- Now, the driver booster software will help you to get the new version of the Xbox One controller driver for windows 10 in your system.
Final verdict – Update Xbox One Controller Drivers For Windows 10
There is no doubt that the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10 proves to best and most efficient driver for your system. It provides you best gaming experience as it’s a well-designed controller that’s built by Microsoft. But, if you want to enjoy gaming without any troubles and continue it with it then you must update the Xbox, one controller driver, for windows 10 from time to time. The outdated version is unable to perform various functions which creates a lot of disturbance during playing the games.
So, we recommend you check for updates regularly. If you find a new version, then there are many ways to update the Xbox one controller driver for windows 10. In this article, we provide you such ways which are most effective and used by various users to solve the issue regarding update the driver.
We suggest you try the above-given method one by one and we are sure that your problem will be definitely solved. If still, you’re facing the same issue then you must take it seriously and visit any technical experts. Thanks.