In this guide, we will learn about how to fix WHEA Uncorrectable error and various ways to fix this error because some systems don’t have the latest or higher configuration. So here you get the various ways which give you the most efficient solution for your error. So kindly follow this guide and read carefully till the end. Let’s troubleshoot!
The first thing we need to understand what this error is exactly all about and why this error is kept throwing into our system.So let’s find out,
What is WHEA Uncorrectable Error?
WHEA Uncorrectable Error is basically a stop code in windows 10 which indicates the error at blue screen crash. Blue screen crash caused by memory error, Hard-disk error, or other hardware devices malfunction.
Some things you have to understand and take precautions about that
WHEA Uncorrectable Error basically indicating the sign of hardware error like stop code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. After getting this error you need to reinstall the whole Windows OS.So the first thing is you need to take a backup of your whole data because Fresh installation of Windows Causes data loss into your system.
Using the Best Data Recovery Software you can recover the deleted data if the booting process fails at the time of windows installation. So here our best advice is to follow the best data recovery software like EaseUS Data Recovery. This Data Recovery Software provides the WinPE Boot Process to recover files in a variety of formats.
Sometimes Corrupted Drivers cause the whea uncorrectable error. and after you get this error you can’t be able to do any process on your computer so you need to fix this issue as soon as possible. Here are the Whole guide and various ways to fix When Uncorrectable error.
What are the Main Causes of this Error
- Hard-disk Error
- System Overclocking
- Processor Malfunction
- Low CPU Voltage or CPU Overheating
- Corrupt Drivers
7 Ways to Fix WHEA Uncorrectable error
Method-1: Manual Fixing ( Install and Reset RAM)
The manual fixing method consists of the resetting memory procedure in which you have to detach the memory from the memory slot and attach it again at the same place properly. This process might fix your issue. If you want to try this method you have to follow the below steps:
- Find the thumb screws in your system.
- Now open the side panel or latch and put that side panel aside.
- Now Find the Memory (RAM) Location on Motherboard and detach the RAM.
- After that Gently hold the RAM and Replace it again at the same DIMM slot on the motherboard.
- Now at last after putting the memory into the DIMM slot Turn on the Computer.
If your PC Restarts properly without booting, then your issue of WHEA Uncorrectable error will be resolved.
Method-2: Fix the File Partition (MBR)
If the above Method-1 is not working for you then try this method of fixing your MBR partition or system file error. So you need to boot your device with DVD (not Bootable USB). Because DVD Boot processes are created using Windows media creation tools.
1. First you need to boot using DVD.
2. Go to your Settings in Windows 10 -> Go to Update and Security.
3. Find and Click On Recovery.
4. Select Troubleshooter.
5. Then Go to Advanced Options-> Command prompt.
In the Command Prompt type this commands
After the process ends you need to restart your computer and see if your problem is solved or not.
Method-3: Resolve BCD issues
If you want to resolve your issues using a command prompt then you can fix your issues of BCD with the below steps:
- ren BCD BCD.old
- bcdboot C:\Windows /1 en-us /s G: /f ALL
Note: Operating System is available at C:\ drive.
Type exit in Command Prompt when the process completes and then restart your PC.
Method-4: Check for the Hard-drive Errors
- First, you need to go into the safe mode in your computer using F8 Key When PC Starts.
- In the Safe mode, Window Press the Start button and Write chkdsk.
- And hit Enter on that.
- If your any apps stop working or not working properly then you definitely get the error of your hard-drive is corrupted and you need to replace it.
Method-5: Check the device Drivers
First, you need to check out the drivers are corrupted or not using the below steps:
- The first thing you have to do is reboot the System at Safe Mode.
- You can press F8 or F10 key as per the Manufacturer’s settings.
- After that go to the Advanced Options-> Startup Settings-> Restart.
- In the next window you are at Safe Mode Now Go to Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc in Run.
- In Device Manager Check if you are getting any red or yellow warning then directly update that.
And see that still you are facing the WHEA Uncorrectable error or not.
Method-6: Memory Diagnostics
- First, you need to press the Start Button.
- Now Search for the Windows Memory Diagnostics.
- Hit Enter on that.
- After the Memory Diagnostics if any apps stop running then you have to replace the memory.
Method-7: Fix issue with installation Disc
If you are facing this same issue again and again then you have to install your windows with a proper healthy bootable DVD drive.
- First, you need to Connect or insert your DVD to your external DVD driver.
- You have to take a backup of your system using the control panel and go to Backup and Restore.
- Now you have to create a System Repair Disc in the disc creation window.
- Attach this boot process with WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error PC and try to install Windows on that.
- At the Startup Window do not click on install windows instead of Startup repair.
- If your Windows load Correctly without any issue then your error will be resolved. Otherwise, you can restore your system with a startup repair disc. And you will get the various disc installation options for your windows.
How is Whea uncorrectable error diagnosed?
You can diagnose this error with the fresh installation of your windows. Because this error mainly indicates the hardware error which leads to hard-drive or RAM Errors.
How do I fix the Windows Stopcode error?
Either you can update your windows with the latest version or windows provides various utilities like you can run the chkdsk , SFC Scan, and many other commands using the command line to resolve stop code error.
How do I stop Windows 10 from overclocking?
In the BIOS menu of your System, you have to first find the Advanced tab in your BIOS Settings and go for the Overclocking Option and make sure it’s disabled. If it’s on then Disable it.
What does Whea stand for?
WHEA Stands for the Windows Hardware Error Architecture. It is basically Error Mechanism Developed for the Windows OS.
Conclusion – Fix WHEA Uncorrectable error
Here we can conclude that there are so many ways to fix your Whea Uncorrectable error because this error mainly indicates the Normal Hardware issues. If you want to make your system healthy and fine then you have to install the fresh and updated version of Windows 10. Because the latest updates consist of the latest resources and drivers which is best suitable for every OS.