An emulator software is necessary to download when Windows users wish to run an iOS application on their Windows system. The emulator software imitates to run an iOS app on Windows. Thus, it works as a cross-platform technology. Here, we have listed the top ten iOS Emulators for Windows 10 users. They are available as free, fermium, and paid software. We have tested these emulators. We list here as per real-time user rating and ranking. It will help you to find the best iOS Emulator for Windows from this list.
Best iOS Emulators for Windows 10 PC
1. SmartFace Emulator
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows, who wishes to purchase with a license. However, you can give a free trial before deciding to buy. It is helpful for software developers to work efficiently on cross-platform supports. Its premium pack is priced from $ 99 only. However, you need 8-GB RAM, i5 processor and 100-GB plus free disk space to download the SmartFace emulator on your Windows 10 system. It will be better to download the latest SmartFace Emulator version 00.01. 04.
Features of SmartFace Emulator
- It works on Windows 10 desktop and Windows phones.
- Its debugger feature works quickly on iOS apps.
- This emulator is a cloud-enabled one.
- It helps developers to develop iOS apps on Windows.
If you seek a free iOS Emulator for Windows, it is the one to download for non-professionals. However, the best iOS Emulator for Windows for the professionals is to buy its paid version. For this, your system must have Windows 10 OS with i5 processor and above. It must have at least 8-GB RAM. It needs at least 10 GB of free disk space. It will be better to download its latest version 10.0 from its apps store or trusted app stores online.
Features of IPadian
- You can download many third-party apps of Apple.
- It imitates designs and outlook, as seen in the iOS applications.
- It supports voice call after a successful installation.
- It allows playing videos and games as present in iOS apps.
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows, which wishes to use the paid version. However, you can give a trial of 90-minutes of this iOS Emulator for Windows. You can download this emulator, if you have processor i3 and above with 4-GB and above RAM. However, it would help you if you had 10-GB and above free disk space. Its latest version is 2.0. Appetize Technologies Inc is the developer behind this cloud-based software. Hence, it is user-friendly for users to share iOS apps on their Windows OS.
Features of Appetize.io
- It allows you to use cloud platforms.
- Apple Safari browser functions after downloading this emulator.
- Appetize.io emulator is compatible with any Windows device.
- This software comes with user-friendly interfaces.
4. Xamarin Test Flight
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows developed by Apple Inc. by this; you need to be a professional to use this iOS Emulator for Windows. However, it will take time to understand and use this emulator by others. You need Windows 10 OS with 8-GB Ram and above. The processor must be i5 and above. You need a 10-GB free disk space to use this emulator without any trouble. It will help you if you download its free version and try first.
Features of Xamarin Test Flight
- It has many testing tools, which other emulators have.
- It is a user-friendly emulator.
- It comes with a sub operating system.
- It has extended user-support features.
5. Ripple Emulator
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows, which supports Chrome extension. You need Windows 10 OS with 10-GB RAM. Your CPU must have a processor, which is above i3. You need at least 6-GB free disk space to test or develop iOS applications from your Windows system. You can check its free demo before you wish to download and see it. It will help you if you can download its free version and give a try. Yet, it is easy to download and use an emulator.
Features of Ripple Emulator
- Ripple is a web browser-based iOS Emulator for Windows 10 PC.
- It has many user-friendly interfaces.
- It allows testing HTML extensions.
- You can test iOS apps quickly.
- It supports other Windows devices.
6. Mobione StudiOS
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows for beginners in developing iOS apps. It has not advanced features such that it will not confuse any developers in the beginning stage. This windows-based tool is free to download online. It allows you to play games and develop iOS apps on your Windows PC. While using this tool, you will get real experience as found in the android and iOS applications. Thus, it is the best emulator for all.
Features of Mobione StudiOS
- It has many user-friendly interfaces.
- This iOS Emulator for Windows enables you to develop android apps.
- You can perform cross-platform tests.
- You can test iPad apps.
7. APP. IO
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows PC when it comes to third-party applications. You can try its cross-platform functions by seeing iOS and android apps on the Windows operating system. At first, it will help you if you can try its free version. Later, you can upgrade to paid versions. However, it takes more than 20-minutes to download the free version. It is not the same with a paid version, where the speed issues are not seen.
Features of APP IO
- It comes with a user-friendly interface.
- It supports cloud platforms.
- It functions on all Windows operating devices.
- It debugs android apps.
8. Electric Mobile Studio
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows for professional app developers. Its paid version is better than using a free trial. However, the free version is available for one week only. Later, you have to buy a license to use this emulator. This is a professional grade emulator, which is known to download from trusted online channels only. It is because; you have to buy the original emulator only. Hence, you must be aware of duplicate emulators.
Features of Electric Mobile Studio Emulator
- This iOS Emulator for Windows comes with group control features.
- You can experience the high response of various design tools of iOS and Android apps.
- It has private cache controls.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
9. Testflight Emulator
It is the best iOS Emulator for Windows to use by professional app developers on windows PC. Apple Inc is the developer of this free emulator. However, they have seen that it can be used for iOS 8 and above versions only. The beginners in app development must try this first before purchasing a licensed emulator. It has many more features than the other emulators present in the online and app stores. It is free for life.
Features of Testflight Emulator
- It allows developers for beta testing of iOS and Android apps on Windows PC.
- It has UI user-friendly features.
- It will enable third-party apps to function.
- It will enable developers for beta testing on Windows PC.
IMAME is the best iOS Emulator for Windows as of 2020. It is the best for people to download and experience iOS and Android apps on their home PC or a laptop. You can play video games smoothly after downloading this free emulator. The Arcade game players must prefer this emulator. It is because MAME is the developer of this game. Hence, you will have a similar experience on your home PC or laptop with Windows OS.
Features of IMAME Emulator
- It functions on all open source platforms.
- It works on cross-platforms.
- It comes with user-friendly interfaces.
- It supports most of the game apps.
Conclusion – iOS Emulators for Windows 10 PC
It is advisable to check emulator features and use the free or licensed one. Selecting by top developer’s brand name might not be useful to you. Hence, compare and try the free emulators and the paid ones for your professional or non-professional purposes.
- Best PC Cleaner
- Best Disk Defragmenter Software
- Disk Partition Software For Windows 10
- GPU Benchmark Software
- Best Mac Cleaner