Now in a world that is dominated by visual content, having a captivated video would help in developing the best brand success. However, creating stunning video content can be only be done with the assistance of a good editing program.
Most of the video editing software for Windows and other OS would have a high price tag. However, certain best options won’t cost a huge penny. So, whether it is Instagram stories, YouTube products, Facebook ads, etc, the best free video editing software would make your brand look professional and slick.
Go For a Good Video Editor
A good video editing software can help you to easily showcase the products from all angles thus providing professional promos of the platforms. You might come across various easy-to-use free video editors, and in this article, we are going to check them out.
Best Free Video Editor for Windows 10
1. Wondershare Filmora
As one of the newly released professional video editing tools from Wondershare, Filmore is created for the pros who are looking for a faster way to edit videos in a professional manner.
The Filmora video editing tool would make professional video easier. Here you would be able to add unlimited videos and audio tracks. Also, you would be having the best control panel at your hands.
Additionally, you would be able to use the customizable animations for establishing the style and even using the high-quality presets for getting a detailed color correction.
- It supports all the standard and some of the non-standard video, picture files, audio devices.
- The tool has a good Slideshow pro version for pictures.
- The video editor is best for all creators and can be used on Windows 10, Windows7, etc.
- The tool provides full visual effects.
The Mac version of the tool costs $44.99 per year and the Windows version is $39.99.
The Techsmith produced by Camtasia is a simple and all-in-one best free video editing software. This is a great one that has a perfect screen recording software program. Created keeping beginners in mind, the Camtasia allows designers for creating professional training videos faster and efficiently.
Now if you are having limited experience at editing videos, the Camtasia would be the best place to begin. The visual effect buttons are big and they are labeled clearly. The effects would be applied using the simple drag-and-drop feature. Also, the timeline has an automatic snap feature that would make the editing clean and straightforward.
- The Camtasia has the best asset library and contains various intro templates, icons, motion backgrounds, music tracks, etc.
- The tool contains interactivity features where you can add interactive quizzes.
- Even though the tool’s built-in effects are limited, their cursor effects are great.
- Compared to other video editors, the tool is worth for the features present.
For one to four users, the tool is priced at $249.99
3. Movie Maker 10
The Movie Maker 10 is one of the most convenient video editing tools for Windows OS. This tool is great for individuals that are looking for going back to the basics. Also, you can make great edits to the short video clips that you require right away.
The best free video editing software even comes with a free version that contains the suite of various video and picture editing tools and even the chance to add some great captions along with customizable colors and fonts. In short, the tool is a great video editing tool for Windows.
- The tool has a great auto-preview feature for edits and effects.
- The auto-move options help in creating customizable cuts of your video clips.
- The animation tab can easily add titles, music, and even credits.
- The tool is easy to use.
The tool is free to use.
The Blender is one of the best video editors for windows 10 available in the market. It is available in Mac, Windows, and Linux versions. Frankly, the Blender is an open-source program that is free to use. Also, the too is created as a 3D animation suite, however, it would come with the best useful video editor. Also, the video editor tool would be enough for most of your video needs.
Here the best free video editing software would allow one to do basic actions like slicing and video cuts.
- The tool provides a live preview, luma waveform, and chroma vectorscope, and histogram display.
- The tool even allows audio mixing, waveform visualization, and syncing, etc.
- The tool has up to 32 slots for adding images, videos, and effects.
- The tool provides great speed control, transition, adjustment layers, filters, etc.
The tool is free to use.
5. DaVinci Resolve
The DaVinci Resolve is the most advanced and best free video editing software you can easily use. The tool contains many professional video features. Also, the interface is largely intuitive.
Along with the video slicing and trimming, you would be able to master the audio and correct color. The app even helps you to gain the option for adding 2D and 3D titles for your video.
- The tool has advanced trimming
- Also, the tool has a multi-cam editing feature
- The tool has a good color correction
- The tool has a good audio mastering
The paid version would cost only $299
Promo is considered the best video editing tool that is great for marketing video makers. Just like the name suggests, the tool is specialized in assisting to make promotional videos. But you can do more with this tool.
The best free video editing software has all the things that you would require in an online video marker. Along with other features, there are high-quality professional video clips, royalty-free music, and customizable video templates.
- The tool is quite easy to use.
- The tool has a great supportive customer service
- The tool can easily manage up to ten brands on a single account.
- The tool has no video capture feature.
The tool is priced at $49 per month.
The Shotcut is one of the best open-source, cross-platform, free, and best video editor for windows 10 with decent features. With this tool, you can just download and even begin using it. Also, the tool can support all video formats and platforms.
The best feature of the tool is that you won’t have to import the video into the editor and that can save a lot of time.
- The tool has K resolution support and other major features.
- The best audio scopes are present that provide great loudness, peak meter, spectrum, and waveform.
- The tool can easily support popular image formats like GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TGA, SVG, etc.
- The tool even has some of the best multi-format along with great mix and match resolutions and even frame rates.
The tool is free to use.
The Lightworks is one of the most powerful video editing software For Windows 10 and has various power-packed features. You can get it for a paid as well as free version. But the free version is more enough for non-professional users.
Here the tool has some of the best features and these consist of high precision video training, multi-cam support, and even the ability to export 720p for YouTube.
- The tool can support the widest native formats and is available in the professional NLE, Quicktime, MXF, etc.
- You can share your movies with friends, colleagues, and even family.
- The tool allows you to continue editing while you are importing the batch of materials.
- The toolsets standards for trimming.
The tool is priced at $24.99.
9. GoPro QuikStories
This is a great mobile video-editing tool that you could use for creating engaging videos on the go. Well, it has a simple interface and contains a lot of features.
The best free video editing software was created for providing the best and easiest way for editing video shots on the camera. It contains various automatic editing features that allow one to edit videos and make them more engaging.
- There are many options for playing around with this tool.
- The tool is a great option for editing and posting social media videos.
- The tool has certain advanced editing options.
- the tool has the latest GoPro app feature that would automatically pull footage.
The tool is priced at $4.99 per month.
The above are some of the best free and easy to use video editing software For Windows 10. Go ahead and try them.