Some music lovers not only like to listen to songs but also like to edit song information such as song title, artist name, genre, etc. If you have a list of songs and want to edit tags then a simple way to work with the metadata is by using the Best MP3 Tag Editor For Mac.
Here, we give you a list of software that allows you to edit the metadata of audio files on your Mac. Batch edits the tags of an audio file by supporting various formats such as mp3, mp2, and mp4, and various audio formats such as MP4 and MP5. This free software allows you to add, edit and remove the metadata tags of an MP3 audio file. It is open-source software that offers a number of functions for programmers who want to contribute to the development of the tag editor or programmers who want to create their own code for editing the audio tags.
Best MP3 Tag Editor For Mac
Kid3 is a free and open-source MP3 tag editor for Mac and Mac OS X that users can study and edit without restrictions. The program is also designed to edit ID3 information in music and videos for Mac, and it is able to edit the file name and marking information of several files together or do so individually.
- It is a free MP3 tag editor software that can be used on Mac, Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- No copyright issues.
- A playlist of your favorite songs can be created.
- You can edit multiple files at a time.
The iMusic Tag Editor for MAC allows you to edit, download and manage tags from an online database. The versatile program supports the automatic renaming of files based on tag information and the creation of new tags. iMusic is a multipurpose and multi-platform tool with advanced features.
- iMusic allows you to record, discover, and download the music and you can also transfer it between multiple devices.
- Backup iTunes Libraries can be recovered whenever needed.
- It also provides batch downloads.
- You can stream the audio file in multiple formats.
MP3tag is a Windows-based metadata editor that supports a wide range of audio formats and is available for Mac, Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, and Windows Phone. This is one of the good MP3 tag editors, which contains so many tags that you can manage all the downloaded MP3 files in just a few seconds. The best MP3 tag editor for Mac can be used by individuals to edit the tags of one or more MP3 files.
- This is an easy-to-use tool with a user-friendly UI.
- It supports editing of WMA, ID3v1, ID3v2.4, ID3v2.3, iTunes MP4, etc format.
- The tool also supports user-defined tags.
- Performs batch-editing of multiple files.
Amvidia for Mac MP3 Tag Editor lets you explore the possibility of renaming and tagging a range of audio files using a predefined table. In addition, the editor provides many additional tag fields, including composers, conductors, albums, and artists. You can edit and change the cover of a song using the Tag Editor, as well as change the title, title image, and album title.
- Provides an on-demand solution for audio tag editing.
- The tool works well with the Mac OS.
- You can rename multiple files simultaneously.
- Metadata will automatically be downloaded from different sources.
5. ID3 Tag Editor
With ID3 Tag Editor for Mac, you can jump to a specific location of your choice. The embedded metadata is in the audio file in ID 3 format and the tags are also in MP3 format. This allows you to efficiently and easily rename and edit the ID3 tags, so you are sure you can easily change the metadata of the audio file.
- This is supported by Winamp, iTunes, etc software.
- Best free MP3 Tag Editor For Mac with comprehend interface.
- You can easily copy and paste the data.
- Easy-to-use software.
Metadatics is another Best MP3 Tag Editor For Mac works as a free and open-source tags editor, which allows users to modify, add, delete or delete the MP3 file as needed. It allows the user to modify or add mp3 files as needed. The user can select and install the tag editors of his choice to edit and add tags and metadata to the MP3 file.
- ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, MP4, APE, etc are the supported formats.
- You can easily generate and rename the file using this tool.
- Come up with the attractive User Interface.
- You can easily edit, replace, copy and paste the data.
MetaBliss is another FLAC TagEditor Mac app that enables one to edit id3 information of your own video and sound recordings onto the Mac computers. This label editor Mac applications can download meta-tags out of the online tags sharing sites too. With this program’s aid, you can easily Bring song titles, ratings, and remarks for an own video along with sound files. Although Metabliss isn’t free, the software provides quite adequate features in its free trial edition.
- You can smoothly edit the song tags.
- You can work with multiple files simultaneously.
- It provides ease of rename and removes file functionality.
- Supports a wide range of file formats.
8. MusicBrainz Picard
MusicBrainz Picard is regarded as one of the Best MP3 Tag Editor For Mac and next-generation free mp3 tag editor programs. It allows one to edit and customize just about all mp3 tags. Along with that, it is likewise cross-platform software. Hence, you can use it on your own Windows system too. In addition, it possesses a number of different features.
- WMA, MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG, etc are the supported file formats.
- The tool uses AcoustID audio fingerprints so it can work without metadata.
- It works with multiple platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.
- User-friendly UI.
Tune-up gives you the capacity to manage, and organize your music set readily. This is definitely an easy-to-use audio tag editor for Mac you need to strive for once. It uses cutting-edge waveform recognition technology where it evolves to every song on your audio library to spot its own acoustic and discover a fit of this song information from the huge database with song metadata. The program can help you to regain free space in your own disc by eliminating duplicate tunes.
- It automatically organizes your music list.
- TuneUp will remove the duplicate data from the system.
- It supports various file formats along with efficient features.
- Perform various functions like copy, paste, rename, remove, etc.
Meta is the Best MP3 Tag Editor For Mac with advanced functionalities. This can be the computer application that’s particularly built to edit the metadata of sound files. Meta enables you to edit and change the meta tags of soundtracks. You cannot put it to use in different multimedia files besides sound files. It is sometimes a very beneficial sound Tag Editor in most aspects.
- It can edit the metafiles faster than other tools.
- Provides a simple user interface.
- It also provides the facility to customize meta.
- This is not free of cost, but it offers a free trial version.
11. Wondershare UniConverter
Wondershare UniConverter is one of the best tag editor software. This program was initially called Wondershare VideoConverter Ultimate and can be frequently utilized as a video editing application. But in regards to editing or changing the metadata of sound recordings, this program won’t disappoint you. In addition, it has features to edit mp3 tags of soundtracks. This is just actually a multi-purpose tool you can use to edit the metadata for those media files.
- The tool has a decent UI.
- You can edit the tag manually and automatically.
- You can convert video into more than 1000 formats.
- It also provides a free version.
12. Music Tag Editor Pro
Music TagEditor from Swift media can be a fantastic MP3 tag editor for Mac. This will provide you considerable tools on the applications which permit you to edit the metadata to your sound recordings onto your Mac.
- Blend the text or resolve the cluttered tags to the sound recordings.
- Provide the feature of online synchronization.
- It could automatically fill out the metatags of audio tracks by copying the info from various sources that are online.
- Decent user interface.
13. Tag Editor
Tag Editor is one of the best tools for tag editing in the Mac Operating system with various features along with this. The tool works in the batch process to get the metadata about your playlist and get the information.
- It can edit the name of the file ultimately.
- Work in a faster manner.
- Provides simple layout and UI.
- It allows you to download tags from online websites.
Metadata is another excellent tool for tag editor for mac. It offers various features for MP3 tag editing on the Mac. You can add the song information directly from online sources.
- It operates the multimedia files in a batch.
- You can edit the multiple tags simultaneously.
- Simple and easy to use.
- It can search the album tags automatically.
What is the best MP3 tag editor for Mac?
There are lots of MP3 tag editors for Mac available such as iMusic, Metadata, Music Tag Editor Pro, etc. You can refer to this article to know more about all the tag editors.
How do you edit MP3 tags on Mac?
To edit the MP3 tag on Mac you have to download the best tools for tag editing. The software will download the tag from online sources and will process it in batch.
How do I edit MP3 tags in Windows 10
You can use the built-in music app “Groove” to edit the MP3 tag in Windows 10. You can edit the information by right-clicking on the album track and clicking on the “Edit info”.