Image resizer software for Windows is very much in demand to change the height and width of the image according to the user’s need. This image resizer also offers some of the great features and editing tools like crop, drag and drop functionality, add watermarks, etc. Although there are many image resizer for Windows we have listed some of the best Image resizer software for Windows that is also available for free.
Best Image Resizer Software For Windows 10
Imagecool is one of the most robust images resizer software which smoothly works on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP. It includes 40 image filters and 13 image effects like colour balance, flip rotation, etc. Its new version has several interesting tools like Image, splitter, frame maker, image cropper, image resizer, watermark maker, batch rename and image combination tool. It can be installed on WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Win 7 x32, WinServer and Win7 x64.
The image resizer software has a user-friendly interface and doesn’t need to be pro to access it. You can convert 500 image formats to PDF documents and also convert PDF documents to more than 130 image formats at a time. This is one of the best program to resize images without losing quality.
Features of image cool
- Supports multi-page formats like TIF, GIF, AVI, FLI, FLC, PCX and WFX
- It supports more than 500 image formats and 22 vector formats
- Supports formats like GIF, AWD, FLI, FLC, etc.
- You can change sizes in batches
You can download image cool for free as it offers a free trial version and its pricing package starts from $99.99 per month with some special features.
2. Photo Bulk
Photo Bulk is another best image resizer software for Windows. You can also do batch image editing through this software. It has several great features like an image resizer, watermark application, image converter and image compressor. You can preview edited images before saving them.
Features of Photo Bulk
- Add watermarks to images
- Rotate and resize watermarks live
- Great visual experience
- Live editing
- It is one of the bulk image resizers
Photo Bulk offers a free trial version with some basic features and its pricing package starts from $9.99 per month.
3. Fileminimizer pictures
Fileminimizer picture is a fast image resizer for Windows and it is a great image resizer for Windows 7 and older versions. It can decrease the size of your image up to 99% by using file optimization technology. Through this image resizer for Windows, you can easily send images through email and upload images on Facebook by Fileminimizer’s Facebook upload functionality.
Features of Fileminimizer pictures
- Supports formats like JPG, BMP, GIF, EMF, PNG and TIFF
- You can share images on Flickr and email
- Batch mode allows you to resize multiple images at single click.
- Image compression by up to 98%
Fileminimizer pictures offer a free trial version with several robust tools. Its upgrade version starts from $39.95 per month.
Fotoresizer is another most popular photo resizer software for Windows. It offers several great tools and features for photo editing and resizing. You can add several special effects, filters and adjust your images. It also allows you to crop, rotate, flip, invert and resize your images.
You can convert your image into any size by percentage or scale. It has a feature ‘Batch resize Mode of Fotosizer’ through you can resize numerous images only once. You can also add watermark to your images.
Features of Fotosizer
- You can add text and watermarks to images
- You can also add rounded corners to images
- Batch rotation
- You can select the dark display mode
Fotosizer offers a free trial version and it also offers a pro version which starts from 14$.
5. Plastiliq image resizer
Plastiliq image resizer is an image resizer for Windows which allows you to batch resize images. It supports several image file formats like JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. It offers several modes to edit your images such as the height of the photo, width, fit, percentage and desktop.
It also has a drag and drops function for files, folders and subfolders. This image resizer for Windows is one of the best image resizer software which is availble for free download and has the user-friendly interface. This is one of the light-weight image resizers for Windows.
Features of Plastiliq image resize
- It supports several image formats like JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and JPG
- Popularly known as jpg image resizer software.
- Offers 7 modes
- Simple to use
- Resize images quickly and easily
Plastiliq image resizes for Windows is available at $19.95 per month.
6. Faststone photo resizer
Faststone photo resizer is an image resizer for Windows that also allows you to rename images easily. You can convert, resize, crop, rotate, add text, transform colour intensity and perform several other editing functions in a batch mode. It also consists of a feature of drag and drop by using the mouse.
The image resizer supports image formats like .png, .jpg, .jpeg and Photoshop PSD. It enables you to resize many images into a specific measurement. It also offers some editing features like changing brightness, saturation, contrast, etc.
Features of Faststone photo resizer
- You can add watermark to the images
- Supports mouse for drag and drop function
- It supports JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF and JPEG2000
- It supports folder and non-folder structure.
- You can easily download the full version of this tool.
FastStone photo resizer for Windows offers a free trial version and its pricing package starts from $19.95 for a month.
7. XN Resize
XN Resize is another best photo resizer software for Windows. It helps you to adjust height and width according to your desire. It also allows you to drag and drop multiple images only once. Through this image resizer, you can also rotate your image in a direction you want.
Features of XN Resize
- Resize multiple images
- Multi-platform software
- Image resizer without losing quality
- Adjust wrong image orientation
XN Resize is the free image resizer software for Windows.
Caesium is one of the best image resizer software on the list. It has received several awards for its great efficiency and user-friendly interface. You need not be pro to use this image resizer for Windows. It is very easy to resize your images through Caesium.
It has some advance features like metadata storing option and support for folder structure. It supports several image formats like JPG, PNG and BMP. Caesium can be operated in Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
Features of batch image resizer
- It has an adjustable compression ratio
- Free and open source
- Batch compression
- Simple and easy to use UI
Caesium is a free image resizer for Windows.
PicPick is one of the powerful image resizers for Windows which has a very user-friendly interface. Through this image resizer, you can edit and your resize your images efficiently. It allows you to crop, rotate, edit, invert, blur, adjust and attach a frame to your photo. It also allows you to take screenshots, fill the screen, capture scrolling screen and a specific area.
Features of Picpick
- Convincing image editor
- Colour picker and palette
- Screen capture tool
- You can share images with others through email, web, FTP, Google drive, dropbox, Evernote, Twitter and Facebook
- It supports multi-monitor environment.
- It is a high quality photo resizer
Pic Pick is a freeware for resizing images. You can easily download it to use its tools but will face a lot of ads in between.
10. Light image resizer
The Light image resizer is an image resizer for Windows whose speed is much faster. It is one of the best image resizers through you can quickly and easily resize your images. It also helps you to change the DPI and helps in the quality setting according to your need.
You can also edit images in bulk and also convert files like you can change the file into another Zip document. It offers a ‘Collage Features’ through you can combine 2 or more photos and resize them. You can also add watermark to your photos and PDF file. If you have duplicate images on your PC then check this duplicate photo finder and remover tools on windows PC.
Features of Light image resizer
- You can select names when resizing photos
- More transparency in JPG images
- Convert JPEG to PDF
- Secure your photos by adding watermark
Light image resizer is the free image resizer software for Windows PC.
FAQs – Image Resizer Software For Windows 10
How to Resize an image in Photoshop
You need to follow some steps to resize an image in Photoshop.
- Firstly, open image in Photoshop
- Then go to the “image” mentioned at top of the page
- Now, select the “image size” it will open a new Window
- Now click on “Constrain Proportions”
- For changing the measurements go to “Document size” and choose “inches” to change height and width
- Change the resolution (should not be lower than 200 pixels/inches)
- After selecting everything click “Ok” and save your file