PCI Simple Communications Controller driver issue can be solved by installing the right and updated driver for your system. If you are facing this error and are in search of an article that could help you in fixing the issue then you are in right place. In this article, we will discuss some methods through which you can easily update your driver and get rid of the PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver issue.
PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver Issue [Solved]
1. Update the driver using Device Manager
Updating driver using Driver Manager is a manual method through you can easily update correct drivers for your device if you have enough time and computer skills. Below are some steps that should be followed to update drivers.
- Firstly, click on the start icon and type Device Manager in the search box and open it.
- Now, from the multiple options click on the Other devices option to expand the category then right-click on PCI Simple Communications Controller” and select Properties.
- In the Properties Windows go to the General tab and then click on the Update Driver option.
- At last click on search automatically for updated driver software. After this Windows will find the appropriate drivers for your system and install them.
In case this method doesn’t work for you and still, you are facing the PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver issue then you must follow the other method.
2. Update Driver using Hardware ID
There is a chance that Windows can’t able to find the correct drivers in that case you can use its Hardware ID as every driver has its hardware ID. In this way, Hardware ID can also be used to solve the PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver issue. Below are some steps that you need to follow to use this method:
- Click on the start menu and type Device Manager on the search box and open Device Manager.
- When the Device Manager window will appear click on the other devices option to expand the category.
- Right-click on the “PCI Simple Communications Controller option and select properties.
- When the PCI Simple Communication Controller Properties page will open go to the Details tab and select Hardware IDs.
- Among all the IDs choose the longest one and click on copy and paste it on your browser.
- In the search engine type hardware id, driver and OS version to get the needed driver.
- Choose the first link among the showed results after it follows the instructions properly to update the drivers.
If this method also doesn’t work for you then must go for the other method which performs driver update automatically.
3. Update Drivers Using Driver Booster
Driver Booster is one of the best software which can automatically scan the outdated, missing, or corrupted drivers in your system and installs the latest one. If you use Driver Booster to update your system drivers then it can fix your PCI Simple Communications Controller issue easily. You can use Driver Booster if you don’t have good computer skills and also it doesn’t take too much time. It is free software that is using by several people and is helping them in solving driver-related issues. It will automatically update and install the correct driver for your system and doesn’t trouble you in running. Below are some simple steps that need to be followed to use Driver Booster.
- Firstly download Driver Booster and install it
- After installing it in your system open the Driver Booster.
- Now, click on the “scan” option.
- It will automatically scan all the missing, corrupted or outdated drivers on your system and opens a list in front of you.
- Now, click on the “update now” option which is on the right side of the window to update all the drivers to the latest versions.
It is the best method in which you don’t require computer skills and don’t have to spend a lot of time like in other methods you need to do. Driver Booster is the best way you can solve the PCI Simple Communications Controller issue.
Final Thoughts On PCI Simple Communications Controller Driver Issue
In the above article, we have shown three best methods through the PCI Simple Communications Controller issue can be solved easily. Although all the methods are best on their own I would suggest you use Driver Booster to automatically scan and update the latest drivers in your system.
By using Driver Booster you can install the correct drivers for your PC. But if you want to do it manually then you can use other methods. I hope this article would help you in installing the updated drivers for your system and fix all the errors.