In windows 10 the Graphics Drivers like AMD are the most essential Element that performs the most vital roles like processing our GPU and High-quality Video-games and much other streaming stuff and a lot more.
When you are using the High-graphics game in your laptop or PC then sometimes it throw some errors while playing it which is due to AMD Drivers are not installed properly in your system. So you need to install the latest drivers from the official website of AMD Graphics.
4 Methods To Update AMD Drivers in Windows 10
There are 4 Primary Ways you can try to update AMD Drivers in Windows 10
- AMD Driver Update via Driver Booster
- Radeon Driver Update via Device Manager
- AMD Driver Update via Official Website
- AMD Video Driver Update via Radeon Settings
1. AMD Driver Update Via Driver Booster Software
Have you suffered from the AMD driver update missing from your computer? Then you don’t need to find that driver anywhere else driver booster software has large amount of driver database. You can update your AMD Drivers for windows 10 using the driver booster software.
Steps to Follow
1. Go to the Official Website of Driver booster Software Which is developed by Iobit
2. Now Download the latest version of the Driver booster Software
3. Install that Setup on your computer
4. After the Successful installation of that software in your computer Open that software and Run For the Driver Scan.
5. It will scan your whole system for missing Drivers and Automatically Install AMD Drivers using the internet.
6. Also, Driver booster software gives the Most Unique feature called Offline Driver installation which is amazing. Read the complete Driver booster review
2. Radeon Driver Update Via Device Manager
If you don’t want to install any third-party software for your AMD Radeon Driver Updation then you can try out the default driver update solution provided by Windows 10. You can try the Device Manager that contains all the system drivers you can directly Update AMD Driver with just one click on Update driver.
Steps to Follow
- Press the Windows button and search for the Run Utility
- Now in the Run Window Type devmgmt.msc
- Open Device Manager and Find the Radeon Drivers
- Right-Click on that Drivers and Click on Update Drivers
- The device manager will update your drivers Automatically from Google
- Also, it will give you a manually driver update solution
- After successful completion of this process, you need to restart your computer to see the changes.
3. AMD Driver Update via Official Website
If the above options are not suitable for you then you should try this solution to directly approach their official website for driver installation and updation. You will find the latest stable version of the current AMD Drivers Patch for your system requirements and you can directly download from that and install it in your computer with single click.
Steps to Follow
- Go to Your installed Browser like (Chrome or Firefox)
- Search for the AMD
- Click on their official website and Find the Drivers Support in on the Website
- Download the Stable Version of AMD Drivers
- Install the Setup In your computer and Restart Your PC to See the Effect of Changes.
4. AMD Driver Update via Radeon Settings
At the last, you can try this absolute working process to Update AMD Driver In your system using the Radeon settings. Radeon Settings provide the Built-in way to update the latest Device drivers of GPU or AMD graphics using the following steps:
Steps to Follow:
- First Right-click on the Blank space on the Desktop and go to Radeon Settings
- In the Radeon, Panel Click on the Check for driver Update
- Select one option out of two called Recommended for new or Optional and follow the Upgradation process till the end
- Restart your PC After completion to see the changes.
Radeon settings are the most straightforward method to update AMD Driver in your computer it will take the latest patch automatically from its official site.
The latest driver will replace any errors or corruptions that are inside your driver, giving your computer the best possible performance. Updating your drivers manually can be a very time-consuming task as it requires knowledge of how to install programs on your computer, and more importantly, what you have to do in order to make your system run faster. Fortunately, there’s now an easy way to update drivers – automatic driver update software.
Why Software Are helpful in Updating Driver Automatically
Automatic driver update software has been designed specifically to make the whole process of updating your drivers a breeze. Using this kind of software is incredibly easy – it only requires downloading the software, installing it on your PC, and then letting it scan your PC for any errors. Once the software has found any corrupt or damaged files, it will then automatically fix these issues and replace them with new ones. It takes minutes to install and does not require any technical expertise to use. This software is completely safe to use as it comes with a safety protection built-in, which prevents any damage from being done to your system.
When it comes to finding the best software to update your drivers, the main problem many people face is that they are not sure which software is actually the best for their specific requirements. Many people end up wasting time trying to figure out which software is going to solve their specific problem. This article is intended to help you avoid making the same mistake.